Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nothin like a momma...

… I have began to realize the differences between moms and dads lately. I know that when those late night wake up calls sleepily walk in to our room and cry out momma, I will be the one up tell he falls back to sleep, and those many dreadfully long hours spent in the waiting room of a doctor’s office will be spend alone, just my sick baby and me. I have realized that no matter how amazing your husband might be, he will never do things as good as you :0) No one knows their baby better than their momma. So I guess I have begun to realize that even if dads knew as much as moms, they could never be as good as a momma… Reid’s asthma has been a new obstacle for us to climb. It is new and scary and at times, I am lost, but he is my baby and no matter what (sleepless nights, wasted hours spent in a waiting room, or threw many tears) I will always try to be the best mommy I can be for him. Like most first time moms, I had no idea what I was signing up for, but I would do it over and over again.

* This is Reid when he was about 2 months... My uncle Eddie is holding him

No comments:

Post a Comment