… Most of my adolescent years were sent with my younger brother Wesley. All together, I have three brothers, two are older and one is younger (Wes). We most defiantly had a love hate relationship. Most of my greatest memories are with him… One of those memories involves the ICECREAM man :0) Wesley and I use to take our dads change and “save up” for the ice cream man… Every day when he would come driving down our street we would franticly wave him down as the other would run inside to gather up our savings. One time we even paid him a whole $8 in pennies :0)

*This is a Picture of my brothers and I :0) Wesley is the baby
… This Saturday while sitting outside Reid got especially excited for the ice-cream man, which was funny to me because he is not a big ice cream eater. So, I ran inside and grabbed some change…


No comments:
Post a Comment