Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sometimes

Some days I feel so caged.
So routine.
So… not what I want to be doing with my life.
Im a strong believer in “god has a purpose for all of us”
Im just not sure what mine is yet. Or maybe I do and I just don’t know it.
Im in my second year of my BA in Psychology, Im original purpose was to become a teacher. Im crazy about kids and watching them grow and learn and what better thing to do then teach them everything you know. But as I get further along Im second guessing my myself.
My freshman year in high school I enrolled in a film and video 101 course. I had heard it was a simple class, “easy A”, and for most of the class period you could just walk around and goof off. That class quickly became the death of me. The whole course was on analyzing Alfred Hitchcock films. Ughh… But luckily for me my teacher saw more in me then I did, and refused to let me drop his class. A year later, I was enrolled in three film classes a day; my last class was a special projects class where I edited footage for seniors enrolling in college threw sports grants. I would sort through their game footage and make a “best of” tape for them to send off.
I loved it.
I want to wake up every morning and love what I do.
I want to have a real passion for what I do.
I want to make a difference.
Im sure everyone feels this way…
What do you do when you have passions but not enough time?
I think this is something I really need some in sight on.
prayer.
Im terrified of waking up one day, old and unsatisfied with my choices in life. (Work related)
I have such talented friends :0) and im so proud of them, i guess i just need to make a change and not be such a scardy cat!

* These Boys Make my Heart Melt...

No comments:

Post a Comment