In some way I'm heart broken.
This little baby i wished so hard for is gone.
But, in his place i have this amazing/crazy/smart/goofy/happy/ keepmeonmytoes little boy who makes my heart melt every time i look at him.
... just in case your wondering, not matter what, he will always be my baby. He will always make my heart jump, he will always be my everything... Always
.....
June 13, 2010
Reid will turn one year older...
i can still remember the way i felt and how tiny he was as i held him in our dark hospital room the first night i had him. I didn't sleep at all that night, i just held him and prayed... i prayed for everything a new mom could pray for... God has answered all of my prayers. Reid is everything i could have wished for and more.
...i cant wait to watch him continue to grow
Reid
i love you more then i will ever be able to tell you. No matter what life brings us, remember you are everything i ever wanted. You make me proud. you give me purpose. you make me smile. you are my world. you have been the best gift.
love,
mom
......
I lost my mind today,
Reid and i went to the local beauty shop in seek of some help for my bushy eyebrows... A lady named Tammy worked wonders :0)
this is when i lost my mind... I'm going to blame it on the pain...
We said good bye to Reid's curly locks...
i walked in to the salon with a baby, and left with a big boy (who's almost 3!!!)
Ms. Tammy in Pinedale Wyoming, you will forever be apart of our memories :0) Thank you

I LOVE his haircut! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog!
OH MY GOSH I LOVE HIS HAIR. like LOVE LOVE LOVE it! =)
ReplyDelete