Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Questions...

... Lately my life has been put on hold... pause... Some days i feel that I'm in some warped illusion of my old life... I found out i was pregnant on Reid's third birthday party, July 10, Branden had been in Wyoming for 4 days and i had been feeling off, different. As soon as all our quest left that Saturday i loaded Reid up and headed to Right Aid... 4 test and a doctors apt. later i was sure :0) Ever since this day i have felt like a train wreck, my school work and job have suffered... and my poor boys have suffered. I am now in my 12Th week and I'm beginning to see the (pin whole) light at the end of the tunnel. I still feel like running for the bathroom, but its a bit more manageable. I joked with Branden the other night about how ironic it is that i feel so horrible but yet i wished for this for so long, and i thank god for it at every moment :0) he laughed. I don't think it has fully sank in that we are going to have a baby, maybe its because i haven't felt well?... But every time i look at this picture, my heart drops... We are having a baby, its perfect and its ours...


Reid's reaction at first wasn't too well, our only child is a bit spoiled :0) and has us all to himself at every moment of every day.

our daily interview
Reid 3 years

Me: Bubba, you wanna have a baby?
Reid: NO! I don't wanna have no baby
Me: you don't want to hold and love on a baby?
Reid: No!
Me: Mommy and daddy are going to have a baby...
Reid: I see the baby?
- at this point he lefts up my shirt and puts his ear to my tummy...
Reid:Oh Wow mom it really hungry!

The other night he had just gotten out of the bath and was sitting next to me on the couch in his pull up. He put his little hands on my cheeks and said momma listen to my baby... he pushed my head down to his tummy... i told him "Wow bubba its really hungry" he said i know lol. :0)

If you really know Reid you know he is a blankey baby, Branden tries to get him to forget about his love for his blankey but i wont let him... i think its the last baby thing i have to hold on to, so I'm ok if he never lets it go.

I asked Reid yesterday if he would help me with the baby, he said yes and seamed very excited about doing this. When i asked if he would get the baby a blankey if i needed him to, he responded with, "NO... baby cant have no blankies!" i assured him that they would be the babies blankies and not his but he was very upset at the thought that this baby would have blankies that he would not have. This may be a problem :0)

1 comment:

  1. maybe a trip to target to help him pick out stuff for the baby? let him pick out baby paci's...etc? I heard that helps =) Henry never got that I was having a baby, but next time around I'm sure he'll love to be a part of the process. I'm SO glad you're slowly getting better! as soon as the fog lifts let me know and we'll attempt a play date or something okay? hugs!

    ReplyDelete