My Envision of this room looks alittle something like this...

Last Wednesday Branden painted Our baby's room... And put the crib together with some "help" from Reid.
Reid has been Non-Stop talk lately, Really its crazy..... When Branden was working at getting the crib put up i could hear Reid in there just going at it... Talking about everything under the sun when Finally Branden told him to SHHH.... Reid came to me with a sad face and said "Daddy told me to SHhhh" I told him i know bubba its cause your talking and Daddy is working on something... He Said " i think daddy's mad", I told him no hes just busy... Reid then said, "Well i don't think its working right" lol i told him no bubba its prolly not :0)
As of right now the room looks something like this...
I'm having the bedding made, out of fabric like this...

I am going to paint my old Antiquic dresser a teal color and have a scene like this (painted by Salem Hicks) painted on the drawers...

I would love a Mobile like one of these...



I'm in love with Amy Butler Fabric right now... so I'm sure ill be making some blankets and crib sheets out of fabrics like this one...

I had my heart set on some beautiful curtains Ms. Davi has in her home...

Sadly, They are no long available :0( so im still searching...
... I'm planing on keeping everything pretty nutral in color until the baby is born then ill add other decorating touches and punches of color. I just fell in the with the pureness my inspuration room has and i want that for our babys room, simply yet calming...
... Thank you to our parents for our Crib :0) and thank you to my husband for getting the room started and for letting me be me even though it may tug at your patentiance. Love you -Me

love all your inspiration for your baby's room!
ReplyDeleteAll of your room ideas are SOOO lovely!!!!
ReplyDelete