Monday, July 26, 2010

Ready

... back in January we decided we were ready to make our family just a little bigger. At first, we were calm and collected... "when God is ready for us to have a baby he will give us a baby" was our motto. As the months past by my Patience began wearing thin; a little frustrated, i was beginning to loose hope. But only a little... Branden was still strong, "when God is ready" he would tell me. Last month came and i began to relax. i felt a calmness... God WOULD give us a baby... He would, He will, And he did.
Sometime around march 12, i will be a mommy of two... Reid will be a big bubba, and we will be a family of four.
last week we were able to hear the heart beat, and see the baby... Our baby measures about 7 weeks now... God knows every inch of my heart, and he is so good to me.

The last three weeks have been so hard for us, I'm so sick... Branden is amazing, he has helped me so much, but i can see him wearing down. I just started getting B6 shots, they aren't helping yet but I'm praying they will soon. Right now, I'm not a fan of my first trimester.

We are excited, scared, nervous, and calm all at once...
Love you

3 comments: