Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankfully Grateful...

Im thankful for every blessing i have had this year...
Im thankful for the time i get to spend with Reid, Just him and i...
Im thankful for our nap time :0)
Im thankful that branden works so hard for our family, and for the times he tries hard to make me happy :0)
Im thankful for this new baby that i dont know what it is but i know i love it... I know Im scared, and possible worry too much about the future but God picked this life for me and he knows i can handle it. I thankful for his faith in me and my faith in him.
Im thankful for our families, and that we are all for the most part healthy.
Im thankful that branden and i both have jobs, we are both healthy, we have amazing kids (soon), we have a home, and we have love for each other...

I love this time of year, I love that its cold, and i love that the holidays brings out the warmth in peoples hearts... This is a time for family, being thankful and grateful, and worshiping the lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment