Reid (AKA Ninja Turtle) Started off his Friday with Friends for a class party...
*This Costume was brandens when he was Reids Age :0)
Then We started off our weekend with family for Jake's birthday at the Condors game...
SATURDAY:
Then headed to Grandma Boo's house for a Halloween party...
* Brandens dad built this Castle
SUNDAY:
Then had a lazy Halloween day in our pj's carving pumpkins and handing out candy...
*Proof that Branden can be a Lover :0)
Boys,
I love spending time with you doing fun family stuff, I love that we take naps together and have lazy days, I love how much we love each other, and I love weekends when we have so much to do and each one of us at one point or another has a break down and throws a fit, but quickly recovers and continues having a good time :0) Most of all I Love you, Always.
-Me

No comments:
Post a Comment