Brady,
I'm posting this from my phone while I hold u asleep in my arms. You are one week and 5 days old :0) since the day we got home I have been wanting to blog about ur birthday and post amazingly cute pictures of u... However, the days have already flown by and even though our days have been spent at home mostly just u and I, we are still so busy! You nurse almost every two hours, sometimes alittle longer it just depends on how deep u are in ur nap :0) I worry about how much u sleep but daddy reminds me that my love of sleep must have been passed down :0) I hope so. When ur bubba gets home around one it's pretty much crazy till daddy gets home to save us :0) u make more laundry then the three of us put together... You love ur big green binky, and to be held up right so u can see everything going on. You hold ur head up so good, sometimes u get alittle crazy with it and we have to hold u different which u don't like. Your pretty much spoiled if I'm not holding u daddy is and if for some reason ur in your bouncer or swing bubba is right there to let me know when u get upset. He asks me daily if we can keep u. I tell him forever.
Right after I had ur brother ur grandma asked me if I could do it again, I remember telling her I could go threw pregnancy and labor a million times, but the over whelming amount of love I had for him was so much it hurt. I didn't think I could handle that feeling again. It swallowed me.... At times I felt like I was drowning. The thought of loosing something so precious to me about did me in. Now ur here and I'm right back at that place. My heart hurts daily. I miss u and I have never been away from u. It's amazing how god knows my heart, all this time I thought I was whole. You fill my heart. I'm surround by beautiful boys and my heart is whole. I'm so lucky to be ur and reids mom, it's the best thing I'll ever be. I love u.
Love, Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment