
I have twelve more days until my due date.
I'm at 3cm.
I lost my Plug tonight.
And still this baby is holden on. for dear life. not one contraction.
This whole pregnancy has been like night and day compared to when i was pregnant with Reid. Some may argue that i was just as sick with him in the first trimester, however, i beg to differ. I felt like death had floated over me. I had never been so sick in my life, and i hope to never feel like that again. That feeling is birth control enough... talk about abstinence...
I did get over that feeling, and i have enjoyed the thought of being a mom again... having another baby to pour crazy amounts of love into. I'm not going to lie i have had many ruff patches, but the place I'm at right now is bliss. I'm excited. I'm Ready. I'm Thankful.
For the most part we are "supply" ready for this baby. Everything we may need (Boy or Girl) we have and what we don't have we can get once the baby is here and we know what it is.
Our baby shower was February 19. It was beautiful. and just what i wanted. I wanted everyone there that mattered so much to us... i wanted to share our moment with you and let you know how special our families are to us. A thing i know about Branden and myself is we are deeply in love with our friends and family. Even if only half of us shows it :0) Its there i promise.
We got a ton of great gifts!
Which helped me get the baby room organized and put (somewhat) together.
The Day after our shower...
A Couple Days Later...
So our bag is packed.
The Car seat is in.
The Bassinet is up.
The House is clean... Then cleaned again.
Ready.Set.Go
Lorie Get your camera ready :0)
Grandma Mary, I wish you could be here. I think of you always :0) love you
And just because i am so in love with these pictures...






I'm so excited to see what this baby will look like

so excited for you! can't wait to hear your exciting news! will be thinking of you!
ReplyDelete