Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Brady, At 6 Months


Yesterday at 7:30 in the morning, you turned 6 months old.
the past six months with you have been amazing. I had a ruff start getting use to juggling two kids but now it seams as if you have always been here. you are such a joy to have, everyone is so smitten with you. Your brother was a pretty easy baby, however you are insanely easier (Thank you God)... your personality melts my heart, your shy and unsure of new people... but once you warm up your a huge flirt... I'm not sure anyone can resist your big squinty one dimple grin. You still get your feeling hurt very easy, if there is loud yelling or someone startles you at the wrong time you break out in to a loud heart breaking wail. it really is the saddest thing.
you say mamamamama and dadadada but mostly only when your fed up with playing with your toys and want to be held. Your dad and i still fight over you; whose going to pick you up first, or who's going to snuggle with you in bed (yes you still sleep with us, I'm not ready to work on it yet)... Your Bubba is still obsessed, your the fist thing he thinks about when he wakes up and gets home from school, he always wants to hold you and make you feel better. he gets in your crib and plays with you almost every time your in there.
you have no teeth yet which I'm not complaining because I'm still nursing, and you are still a great eater. you love everything but peas.
I'm a lot more picky with you then i was with your brother... i make a lot of your baby food with organic fruits and veggies, after learning and doing things this way i wish i could convert all of us to a more healthy/organic diet but I'm afraid Reid would shrivel up since he lives off fruit loops and corn dogs. I really hope you don't grow into a picky eater like him.
you don't crawl yet but you roll and wiggle your way around. but then your held more then your down so this could be a problem (are you getting a sense your spoiled). I tell you all the time, its hard for me to get anything done with your cute butt around.
Brady, your everything i hoped for... I'm so blessed god chose me to be your mom... I'm enjoying watching you grow, its a little heart breaking having my "baby" grow up but i am loving watching you discover new things and seeing your personality shine threw more. I'm so in love with you and your bubba. Always. Forever -Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment