The boys are sleeping, even the big one.
This is my favorite time. Although i regret it in the morning, i stay up night after night.way after they have gone to bed.
DECEMBER is my favorite time of year. My birthday. Christmas. A new year.remembering the past year.
Bradys 9 months
In three short months he will turn a year
Reid will turn 5 in june.
How did i get here. When did this happen.
I wanted Reid, a baby, and i didnt relize how much he would change my life... i guess its not so much that he changed me but that he made me the person i am today. The mom i am.
God picked us for each other cause anyone else wouldnt have fit as well together.
However lame the saying is that "everything happens for a reason" i have full faith in it.
God knows my whole story. Sometimes i wonder if hes up there laughing at me when i try to take control.
I remember falling in love with branden like it was yesterday.
we make such a random pair.
I had never felt that love/feeling i felt when we first started dating. I never wanted to be without him.
Relationships/marriges are hard. They dont always play out how u thought, i blame disney, however i beleive god helps u hang on. I read somewhere that relationships are ment for growing togther and learning how to fix your flaws threw eachother.
Flaws.
i didnt relize i had so many.
branden and i are coming up on two years.
I feel like we should get a metal :0)
Two years of marrige, a bizzilion fights, many makeups, a beautiful boy, and he still holds my heart... even when im the most upset with him, i still couldnt emagine not being his wife. Not doing this life thingwith him.
December has been a month of firsts.
our first time on a plane
My first birthday with brady
bradys first tree.
our first christmas as a family of 4.
So much i would love to post on this blog, pictures,storys.... im writing this from my new nook tablet. Amazing. Birthday gift from the 3 boys... so dont mind all the errors.
Hopefuly i can start blogging more. I would like to post all our big things on here, my future goal is to print this for the boys, even though there boys and prolly wont care much about their moms girly blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment